Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
2009 Summer Dyeing Workshop apron art quilt artist autumn equinox award baby quilt bags bangles Barn Quilts beer can earrings block exchange blog feature blue hill by hand boss bracelets candy drop earrings candy drop rings cpsia law DaisyCreek delivery earrings etsy Etsy in the News etsy teams etsybaby front page hand dyed fabric handprint quilts interview interviews jewelry keywords kimscraftyapple lapaceks orchard magnolia my life newspaper old fashion organicquiltcompany owls paper doll quilt Park City Girl: Quilt Festival - Spring 2009 Poynette Poynette Press Prairie Heritage Quilt Show and Competition prize prizes project Quilting projects quilt quilt retreat quilts quiltsbybarb quiltsy quiltsyteam rag quilts Ricky Tims rings Road Trip season 1 sojournquilts tagging Team etsybaby team quiltsy team wist theapple themed thursday tote bags TotToppers treasury under the sea vintage typewriter rings VOTER voting weaving wholesale woven quilt
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Friday, December 25, 2009
7:00 AM | Edit Post
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (276)
- Themed Thursday – New Year
- Keeping my Hands Busy During the Holidays
- Yeah for Front Page!
- Keywords for Etsy’s Front Page: December 9th – De...
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays – That I Gave…
- Merry Christmas!
- On The 12th Day of Christmas
- On The Eleventh Day of Christmas
- Etsy Front Page Keywords and Inspired by’s from De...
- On the Tenth Day of Christmas
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas
- On the Eighth Day of Christmas
- On the Seventh Day of Crhistmas
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas
- On the Fifth Day of Christmas
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas
- On the Third Day of Christmas
- On the Second Day of Christmas
- on the First day of Christmas
- New at Kim’s Crafty Apple – BAGS, Bags, and more B...
- Themed Thursday – Trim the Tree
- Sorting my Stash
- Etsy Front Page Keywords – November 25th – Decembe...
- Etsy Voter
- What Else is New?
- Themed Thursday – Fondue Fun!
- What’s NEW?
- Etsy Front Page Keyword – November 20th – November...
- ▼ December (29)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I was lucky enough to find another fantastic Guest Judge for this week’s Project QUILTING Challenge (the last one of season 1). I wanted to...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
I saw this quilt by Aneela Hoey over 9 months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind – I just LOVE it! So – here’s what I ...
Let’s take a look at a few more of the beautiful creations inspired by the Barn Quilt Project QUILTING Challenge. Quilter: Gock’s Frock...