Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
my true love gave to me:
Three french hens
Two turtle doves and
And A partridge in a pear tree.
Hmmm…what will the fourth day of Christmas bring me?
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- ► 2010 (276)
- Themed Thursday – New Year
- Keeping my Hands Busy During the Holidays
- Yeah for Front Page!
- Keywords for Etsy’s Front Page: December 9th – De...
- Handmade Gifts for the Holidays – That I Gave…
- Merry Christmas!
- On The 12th Day of Christmas
- On The Eleventh Day of Christmas
- Etsy Front Page Keywords and Inspired by’s from De...
- On the Tenth Day of Christmas
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas
- On the Eighth Day of Christmas
- On the Seventh Day of Crhistmas
- On the Sixth Day of Christmas
- On the Fifth Day of Christmas
- On the Fourth Day of Christmas
- On the Third Day of Christmas
- On the Second Day of Christmas
- on the First day of Christmas
- New at Kim’s Crafty Apple – BAGS, Bags, and more B...
- Themed Thursday – Trim the Tree
- Sorting my Stash
- Etsy Front Page Keywords – November 25th – Decembe...
- Etsy Voter
- What Else is New?
- Themed Thursday – Fondue Fun!
- What’s NEW?
- Etsy Front Page Keyword – November 20th – November...
- ▼ December (29)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I was lucky enough to find another fantastic Guest Judge for this week’s Project QUILTING Challenge (the last one of season 1). I wanted to...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
I saw this quilt by Aneela Hoey over 9 months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind – I just LOVE it! So – here’s what I ...
Let’s take a look at a few more of the beautiful creations inspired by the Barn Quilt Project QUILTING Challenge. Quilter: Gock’s Frock...