Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I wanted to start out this post by sharing with you all the latest ring I listed on etsy - Cha Cha Ring - Cluster of Lime Green and Teal Turquoise - Wide Band Adjustable (I know the title is ridiculously long but I’m trying to get found by search engines…). I just love the contrast in the two different colored turquoise and the thick Hill Tribes Silver band is seriously one of the most comfortable rings I’ve ever worn.
I’ve had a busy day today. The girls went to the sitter today so I had some real time to work. I managed to finish quilting a wall hanging, get the machine stitching of bindings on the wall hanging and a table runner, cut out all my pieces for the first Project QUILTING challenge, and lay it our and get it prepped for sewing tomorrow, make an appointment to get my brakes fixed, and create lots and lots of new jewelry – some for my etsy site and some for Project M Boutique in Milwaukee.
I only have a half day tomorrow – think I can get a lot done?
…I hope so…
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Meet Kimberly Our Guest Judge from this Weeks Spon...
- Project Quilting Apple Blossom Time Challenge
- Happy Sunday
- Project QUILTING Shoofly Challenge Winners
- My Project Quilting Shoofly Critique
- Themed Thursday – Spring Planting
- Spring Fling Craftacular
- Project Quilting – A Good Attempt at Shoofly
- It’s Time to VOTE for your Favorite – Project QUIL...
- International Quilt Festival – Chicago
- Project M Boutique
- Wordless Wednesday
- Turquoise Tuesday and some Other Ramblings…
- Monday Monday – theApple Makes Front Page!
- Project Quilting - Shoofly questions answered
- Project Quilting - Shoofly
- Project Quilting – Meet Another Judge – Rose Mary ...
- Themed Thursday – Birthday Shopping
- Project QUILTING – the Challenge Creator, Diane La...
- Project QUILTING
- Themed Thursday – Easter of COURSE!
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I was lucky enough to find another fantastic Guest Judge for this week’s Project QUILTING Challenge (the last one of season 1). I wanted to...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
Let’s take a look at a few more of the beautiful creations inspired by the Barn Quilt Project QUILTING Challenge. Quilter: Gock’s Frock...
I saw this quilt by Aneela Hoey over 9 months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind – I just LOVE it! So – here’s what I ...