Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
I’m the girl that wears sunglasses ALL the TIME – even when it’s not sunny! I often get laughed at for my fantastic sunglass tan lines but it doesn’t bother me – my eyes are safely hidden behind the glasses – and it’s another fun thing to collect. I just popped up etsy’s front page and saw a fantastic pair of sunglasses featured and it made me wonder what other great frames I could find in the vintage sections on etsy…let’s see!
Which pair would you love to own?
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- BIG ETTEAM GIVEAWAY! - NiftyKnits' Alchemy Meerkat...
- I’m a WINNER!
- Quilt of the Month Club – Fabrics N Quilts
- Log Cabin Entries – Time to Vote – Project QUILTIN...
- Project QUILTING – RECYCLE Challenge from PamelasQ...
- My Project QUILTING RECYCLE Challenge – How It Hap...
- An Interview with Tisha Sandberg – Instructor of t...
- Themed Thursday - Sunglasses
- Project QUILTING – Season ONE Random Drawing Prize...
- Summer Solstice
- Season 1, Challenge 4 - Log Cabin
- Top Ten Reasons to Try Project QUILTING
- Project QUILTING – the Judges have Spoken for the ...
- Project QUILTING – Random Generator Winner
- Project QUILTING – the Winners of the RECYCLE Chal...
- A Road Trip Through ‘Shop Local
- Themed Thursday – All About Dad
- Time to VOTE for the RECYCLE! Project QUILTING Cha...
- Belated Project Quilting Entry
- Meet our Guest Judge – Kris from fabricalacarte an...
- Season 1, Challenge 3 - The Recycled Quilt
- Project Quilting – Road Trip Journal
- More WINNERS!
- Project QUILTING Road Trip Challenge - WINNERS
- Themed Thursday - Barns
- Take a Beautiful Handmade Patchwork Duffle on a Ro...
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I was lucky enough to find another fantastic Guest Judge for this week’s Project QUILTING Challenge (the last one of season 1). I wanted to...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
Let’s take a look at a few more of the beautiful creations inspired by the Barn Quilt Project QUILTING Challenge. Quilter: Gock’s Frock...
I saw this quilt by Aneela Hoey over 9 months ago. I haven’t been able to get it out of my mind – I just LOVE it! So – here’s what I ...