Home Sweet Home Quilt Along
- Block 1 - My Home
- Block 2 - Lapacek's Orchard
- Block 3 - House by the Bay
- Block 4 - My Tilted House
- Block 5 - Two Trees
- Block 6 - Tree of Life
- Block 7 - Under the Moreton Bay Fig
- Block 8 - A Wonky Modern House
- Block 9 - Scrappy Trees
- Block 10 - A Home for the Birds
- Block 11 - The Happy Tree
- Block 12 - the little house
- Block 13 - Three Trees
- Block 14 - Under the Apple Tree
- Block 15 - A Home for Hoot
- Block 16 - Branch Sweet Branch
- BONUS - accuquilt home
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
- BONUS - Marcia's Crazee Patch House
- BONUS Block - Rippling Pond
- Flickr Group - Post your blocks here!
- BONUS - Acid Cottage
My Fabric is For Sale!
My Flickr Stream!
My Blog List
Kim's Crafty Apple has MOVED to www.PersimonDreams.com
I’m re-branding myself from Kim’s Crafty Apple into ‘Persimon Dreams.’
You can now find me at:
(and my jewelry is still at www.theapple.etsy.com)
Giveaway 8: THANGLES Orion Star Quilt
Congratulations to DebiDesigns!
Congratulations on your win! Please email me (email@example.com) with your address so I can get your package all ready to ship!
Sign Up for my Newsletter!
- ► 2011 (225)
- Farmer’s Market Fashion
- Project QUILTING - 2010 Quilts by Barb Quilt Retr...
- theApple on Etsy’s Front Page!
- Project QUILTING – an Interview with our Grand Pri...
- What Project QUILTING did for Me
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #11
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #10
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #9
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #8
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #7
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #6
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #5
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #4
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #3
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #2
- Project QUILTING – Random Prize #1
- Project QUILTING – Season 1 – and the GRAND PRIZE ...
- Project QUILTING – Season 1 – in Second Place…
- Project QUILTING – Season 1 – in Third Place…
- Project QUILTING – SEASON ONE
- A Look Back - Season 1 of Project QUILTING
- Project QUILTING – A Look Back – Preseason Challen...
- ▼ September (22)
- ► 2009 (302)
In a previous post I talked about creating a barn quilt to hang at my orchard. Well, the process has begun and I plan to keep you all ‘in...
I was lucky enough to find another fantastic Guest Judge for this week’s Project QUILTING Challenge (the last one of season 1). I wanted to...
We’ve already gone through how to create the frame for the barn quilt , how to paint the barn quilt – now I’m going to show you the last ...
Let’s take a look at a few more of the beautiful creations inspired by the Barn Quilt Project QUILTING Challenge. Quilter: Gock’s Frock...
close up of the Barn Quilt at Lapacek’s Orchard Wow! As I was typing up the title of this post I realized we’re half way through the 3...